You can withdraw the available funds in your account at any time. Follow the steps below to withdraw money from your active account:
- Log in to your baraka account
- Go to the Profile Tab
- Go to Withdraw Funds
- Enter the Amount you would like to withdraw
Allow for 1-4 business days for your transfer to clear and show up in your bank account.
If you would like to close your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To fund your investment account on baraka, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the profile section on the application
- Scroll down to find add funds.
- You will find all the information needed to initiate and execute a fund transfer to add funds to your baraka investment account.
The information on the add funds page includes:
- Bank Name
- Swift Code
- Bank Address
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Account Number
- Beneficiary Address
- Account Number
You can utilize this information to execute the bank user using the mobile / internet banking application from your bank account of choice.
There are no restrictions on the accepted currencies when funding your account on baraka, beyond those restricted owing to international sanctions.
Yes, you can use multiple bank accounts and currencies to fund your investment account on baraka. Simply follow the process, as outlined in the how to fund your account on baraka article.
We do not charge any withdrawal fees. This way, you can get access to your funds whenever you need them, without any caveats or restrictions.
To withdraw money from your baraka investment account, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the profile section on the baraka app (icon on the bottom right of the screen)
- Scroll down the profile menu, click on the withdraw funds section
- Enter your preferred withdrawal amount
- Choose your preferred bank account
Do note that only the bank accounts from which funds have been transferred inward shall show up in the list of options for outward transfers from the application.
There is no minimum withdrawal amount from your account. All withdrawals from your baraka investment account will only be in U.S. dollars.
You can withdraw funds only into the account(s) from which inbound transfers to the application have been made.
If you’ve transferred money from Accounts A, B and C into the application, then A, B and C will appear as options in the all accounts page which will open as you click on select bank account